Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Blank Page at end of form after distributing

Former Community Member

I have a 7 page livecycle form that ends up with a blank page at end of form after distributing, and not finding how to delete.  It doesn't show up in preview or hierarchy and I've been checking many of the forums and finding the answer might be in the pagination, but when I check the subform pagination, I'm not using alot of subforms, most pages don't have any, so I've set the page level 'place' at followingprevious and after - continue filling parent.  At one time this was an 8 page form and we streamlined it and deleted a page, and once I created a 2nd master page but deleted it, so not sure if those things had any affect, but don't know what to do next.  I wouldn't mind simply deleting the page from the PDF once it's been distributed, but am using 'page x of x' in page numbering so it's distributing with the wrong number of total pages.  Appreciate any help, thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Just a few suggestions.

Make sure that the pages/subforms are not set to repeat (in the Object > Binding palette), unless they are explicity required to do so.

Also on the last page, make sure that there isn't any subform that extends beyond the content area. This can often cause an extra page, however this generally shows in Designer.

Niall

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Just a few suggestions.

Make sure that the pages/subforms are not set to repeat (in the Object > Binding palette), unless they are explicity required to do so.

Also on the last page, make sure that there isn't any subform that extends beyond the content area. This can often cause an extra page, however this generally shows in Designer.

Niall

Former Community Member

Thank you, Niall, that was it.  The last page apparently had a subform (though a subform does not show on the hierarchy) that extended beyond the content area.  Resized it and all is well, thank you sooooo much!  Awesome!