Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

BB-RCA (Review, Commenting, and Approval)

Former Community Member

Hi all,

My problem is about paralel approval/reviews. I created a template that includes seria approval and then paralel (2 branches) approval. I also assigned demo users. When I initiate review, first user on serial approval gets RCA approval task. After this step only one user gets the task on paralel approval. Is there any one who has an idea about what is going wrong or experienced same issue?

Thanks in advance

Murat

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Murat,

In the logs I can see two calls for AssignTask process [BB-ReviewCommentingAndApproval/processes/core/AssignTaskToApprover] one for each approver. But what is surprising is that the process was invoked only once.

There are a lot of process recording "locking" exceptions.

Please let me know, are these processes recorded. If so can you please run the flow without recording.

Thanks

Ankit

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 3

Hi,

If I am getting this correct, what you are saying is this.

1. Review contains 2 stages. First sequential then parallel

2. Sequential Stage has 1 reviewer

3. Parallel Stage has more than 1 reviewer ???

4. Sequential stage completes fine.

5. In Parallel stage only one reviewer got the task??

Please let me know

1. Was there any exception in server logs?

2. Can you share the review template?

3. Can you share the review context? This contains the run time state of the review and can be extracted from review zone using review id.

Thanks

Ankit

Former Community Member

Thank for your reply Ankit. I have attached related files.

Best Regards

Murat

I have also shared it on acrobat.com

https://acrobat.com/#d=*SVTEELYVynnRHd9mdv0wQ

Message was edited by: adobeMurat

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Murat,

In the logs I can see two calls for AssignTask process [BB-ReviewCommentingAndApproval/processes/core/AssignTaskToApprover] one for each approver. But what is surprising is that the process was invoked only once.

There are a lot of process recording "locking" exceptions.

Please let me know, are these processes recorded. If so can you please run the flow without recording.

Thanks

Ankit

Former Community Member

Thank for your replay. (Sorry for my belated answer) I was recording all processes to understand how it's working. I stopped recording and it is working fine know.

Thanks for your time

Murat