Expand my Community achievements bar.

Batch uploading images

Level 2

I am looking for a solution to comfortably upload multiple images into a Livecycle Designer form. The upload feature I envision should allow a user to select several images from his hard disk and Livecycle will create a new page for each image and add the image to an image form field available on the template.

Is this or a similar approach possible? Attaching the images to the PDF is not a viable solution and therefore the only alternative I am aware of is to manually fill image fields one by one and have a script create new pages as required.

Thanks for your ideas,

Dennis

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

At the moment I can't think of a batch type process that would have the functionality that you are looking for.

I think that you would need a repeating ImageField, where a new instance is created if the last one is not null. The user would have to add the images individually to each instance.

There are some image solutions here (but these do not have what you are looking for): http://assure.ly/ozrNSO.

Maybe someone might have a better solution.

Niall

Level 2

Hi Niall,

thanks for your input. Your suggestion is what I had in mind as a workaround. I have not found any other approach at this point and therefore will probably go with that option.

Dennis