BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Bad Value/Hyphenation Default: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

tom15437194
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to fill out a form in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Every single time I move onto another box, the following below message pops-up; the document is too long for me to do this at every input.

Bad value: 'designer__defaultHyphenation.para.hyphenation' of the 'use' attribute of 'hyphenation' element ''. Default will be used instead.

Bad value: 'designer__defaultHyphenation.para.hyphenation' of the 'use' attribute of 'hyphenation' element ''. Default will be used instead.

I would appreciate any advice/solutions for fixing this problem.

Thanks,
Tom

0 Replies