Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Bad Value/Hyphenation Default: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to fill out a form in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Every single time I move onto another box, the following below message pops-up; the document is too long for me to do this at every input.

Bad value: 'designer__defaultHyphenation.para.hyphenation' of the 'use' attribute of 'hyphenation' element ''. Default will be used instead.

Bad value: 'designer__defaultHyphenation.para.hyphenation' of the 'use' attribute of 'hyphenation' element ''. Default will be used instead.

I would appreciate any advice/solutions for fixing this problem.

Thanks,
Tom

0 Replies