Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Auto add date in a dynamic table

Level 1

http://www.mediafire.com/?nwmnv42yizg

I have a file here. I would like to make the Colum Day 01 should be auto created when I enter 5, then it will auto create 5 rows with Day 01 --> Day 05.

Also with the Date Selector. I would like to choose a date for 1st row. Then the rest, should be automatically created.

I tried to find the script in forum but no one face to this problem.

Thanks for your help.

2 Replies

Level 10

Here is the updated form..

Few things I corrected.

1) In the Form properties under Preview tab, you selected Preview Type as Print form. I changed it to Interactive.

2) The code in NF1 field I moved it to Exit event from enter event.

3) In the DayNum Calculate event you are not taking the index properly. You are adding rows for Row1. So your reference to Row1 should be like this.

(this.parent.parent.parent.index + 5);

https://acrobat.com/#d=lgd94K0Oh6WniLPrh8QQYw

I did not fully understand your second requirement on the date selection. But if you are thinking to have the same date value displayed in all of the rows then you need to have all the fields with same name and set the binding to Global..

Hope this helps..

Thanks

Srini

Level 1

Dear Srini,

Thank you very much for your solution.About the date.I have an example as below:

As the origin when open a pdf,it will have 1 row with Day 1 and Date..Then I will choose the date like 1 April 2010 Next step,I will input the Number of row = 4 and enter.So now,rows will be created as 4 rows,so we will have row 1 as Day 1 : 1 April 2010,row 2 as Day 2 : 2 April 2010 so on so far til row 4 as Day 4 : 4 April 2010

This is my problem when create this dynamic and auto form

Again,thank you for your help

Sent from my iPhone