Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

audioSubscriber.setLocalVolume

Former Community Member

does audioSubscriber.setLocalVolume(volume, publisherID) work when i have audioSubscriber.publisherIDs set as well? because it doesn't seem to be working for me...

3 Replies

Employee

Hi JoelJuCom,

I ran a test Audio App that uses AudioSubscriber.setLocalVolume(volume, publisherID) . It seemed to work for me.

It might be possible that you are setting the volume in the range of 0-100. But the API accepts volume values between the range 0 - 1.

Can you double check your code.

Thanks

Arun

Former Community Member

does it work constantly for you even after you set audioSubscriber.publisherIDs then call audioSubscriber.setLocalVolume(vol)?

i'm also thinking that if i set audioSubscriber.publisherIDs, then it is really supposed to change all the volume levels of the publishers listed in publisherIDs when i call audioSubscriber.setLocalVolume(vol)?   without the publisherIDs parameter

Employee

Yes. It did work for me for all cases.

And as you mentioned, audioSubscriber.setLocalVolume(vol) does change all the volume levels of the publishers listed in publisherIDs

Thanks

Arun