Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audio streams un-muted when new participant enters room...

Level 2

Hi - I have noticed that in a hosted room (ie. knocking queue enabled) that when a new participant is accepted to enter the room all existing audio streams that I have muted are automatically un-muted and I have to explicitly re-mute them from the owner's view. Is this the intended behavior and is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi ,

Yes you were right. There was a nasty bug on our side, I ran the test cases today. Thanks for pointing it out to us. I have fixed it and it should be fine with the next drop of SDK.

If you are using player 9 source to link your application, then I can give you the fix and you can put it in your source. Otherwise, please wait till next drop and till then you can explicitly mute them.

Thanks again for bringing such issues. It helps us in smoothening our SDK.

Regards

Hironmay Basu

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Former Community Member

No, This is not the intended behavior. If this happens, it's a bug on our side. I need to take a look at that. You can also debug if you are using the source code inside AudioSubscriber to see why this is happening?

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi ,

Yes you were right. There was a nasty bug on our side, I ran the test cases today. Thanks for pointing it out to us. I have fixed it and it should be fine with the next drop of SDK.

If you are using player 9 source to link your application, then I can give you the fix and you can put it in your source. Otherwise, please wait till next drop and till then you can explicitly mute them.

Thanks again for bringing such issues. It helps us in smoothening our SDK.

Regards

Hironmay Basu

Level 2

Thanks for the update. Unforutunately I need 10 due to a dependency on Speex.

How will I know when a new SDK is available?

BTW: This stuff is awesome - you guys have done a great job

Level 2

I'm pretty sure they will make an announcement when they're ready. You can follow an RSS feed of all announcements using the following URL:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/feeds/announcements?community=2099

Michiel

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----