Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attaching a Logo in Adobe Life Cycle

Former Community Member

Attaching a Logo in life cycle desiner:

User has to attach the logo and it should accomodate in the given space.

When user attach the logo, Its should be displayed in the given space. Can anyone help me out please.

5 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi I am assuming you would like to attach a logo to a form that you are creating that will then be used by users?

The easiest way to do this is to click on the master page and then attach an image file which you can then use, this logo will then be displayed on each page of the form.

Former Community Member

I want to create a field Where User can attach the Logo. So when User clicks the field, dialog box should appear to to attach the Img (LOGO)

Former Community Member

Ok add an image field to the form and user can then click on the field to attach a logo and they can then save the file

Former Community Member

How can teh user delete the Image. Is it possible to have add and delete Button. Where user can add image in thh field or Delete image. Thanks

Level 4

If the user clicks on the actual Image Field then a dialog box will open up asking the user to find their image they want to upload onto the PDF. There is not an actual button they have to click. If you want a button to remove the image you could create a simple button with a click event of something like xfa.form.form1.ImageField1.rawValue= " ";. If the user clicked that the image gets removed. If you want you could create an image in say, Microsoft Paint, that says "Click here to upload your logo" and then upload that image onto your form as the default image. That way when the user gets the form they will see a box that says "Click here to upload your logo", they click on it, and a dialog box will open so they can attach their image. Or if they want no Logo they could click the the remove logo button.