Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Append/Merge PDFs with SAP J2EE Application server

Level 1

Hi Experts,

I'm new to Adobe APIs. We have a requirement to append several PDF documents into a single document programatically using Adobe supported APIs. Upon my search I found that this can be achieved through the Assembler Service of Adobe Livecycle ES

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/programLC/help/index.htm?content=000934.html

But, Adobe Livecycle ES can be deployed to only 3 J2EE servers(Jboss, Websphere, Weblogic) and Unfortunately we don't have any of the them in our landscape, but instead we use SAP J2EE Application Server(of SAP Netweaver 7.11).

So, my question is, Is there any way to use the 'Assembler Service'(or any other service to achieve PDF merging) with some application/feature that can be deployed to SAP Netweaver J2EE server? I found that 'Adobe Livecycle Data Services ES' can be deployed to SAP Netweaver J2EE server, but does that have the capability to merge PDF documents?

Your answers can help me to implement the best solution.

Thank you

Vijay.K

0 Replies