Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Am I trying to do the impossible with LiveCycle?

Level 1

As my name states, I am such a Novice at creating forms using Live Cycle, but enjoy the challenge. I am stumped right now. I have a form that needs 3 signatures on it, but before even getting to that point, when I test the form, the first signature does not work. I get the error message "Method:'sign' cannot be called because doing so would violate this document's permission settings", so you can't sign it. How the form will work, the person requesting will sign in the first signature box, then use the Submit to Supervisor button (that goes to my email address), then I will approve and sign the form (in the second signature box), then send the form back to the requestor who has to complete a section after the event, then sign a second time. Is this even doable or do I have to many signatures on one page. Your assistance would be most appreciated!

0 Replies