Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Always display table at the footer of a page.

Former Community Member

Is it possible to display a table at the footer of the page . This table should always appear at the bottom of the page and display details like total. Table has only two rows including header row.Please help.

3 Replies

Level 5

Hi Seema,

You can keep the Table in Master page and it will repeat in all the pages i didnt know exact requirement of yours.

Vjay

Former Community Member

Thanks Vijay for replying. What I am trying to print is a Statement/Remittance Advice. So at the end of each page we need to print data as shown below. This data is different in different page . I am not able to attach any image as example.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Months & Over |  2 Months    | 1 Month  | Current |

86.22                      |  10.00           | 300.00     | 1000      |

I tried using table in Master page but it works only on the first page but appears blank on rest of the pages. Hope you have got some idea of what I need to print.

Thanks & Regards,

Seema.

Level 5

Seema,

If your form is flowable Layout then "Overflow Trailer" Concept would help you.Below is the reference.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/designerHelp/index.htm?content=000279.html

if that is not suitable. Create a fragment and Insert it where your you want in your form.

If both didnt work send me your form to muchukotavijay@gmail.com.

Thanks

Vjay