Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

All fields snap to left margin when moving

Level 1

I am working on a form that a coworker previously created.  The form is layed out correctly however anytime I add an object or use the mouse/arrow keys to move any existing object it snaps to the left side of the subform.  From this point forward the object can only be moved up or down there is no response to attempting to move the object horizontally.  I've searched/googled everything thing I can think of and have found nothing for this issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  The form properties are the same as other forms we have that are working.

2 Replies

Level 10

The issue may be with the Subform where that field is located.. The subform might have set as Flowed instead of Positioned. Check the Subform/ Page1 properties and change it to Positions to move the fields to the position you need.

Thanks

Srini

Level 1

No the subform is in fact set as positioned.  As soon as I try to reposition any element it just snaps to the left margin and stays there.

Just this one pdf that has this issue.