Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Align my_text in the CENTER of the form?

Level 8

Hello

I put  a text field (say, its name is 'my_field' 80 characters length) WITH OUT caption and NONE appearence (not Solid box, no Sunken box).

And i am populating/filling this field with some value PROGRAMATICALLY. Pre-Populating value is vary in its lenght.

For example in 1st case,  i am pre-populating this my_field with 'AAAAAAAAAAAAA'

In some other case,  i am pre-populating this my_field with 'AAAA'

In some other case,  i am pre-populating this my_field with 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

Fine.

But i want print this text/value IN THE CENTER all the time / all cases, no matter How much lenghts's value i am populating, i mean, it shuld come CENTER in the micro soft word

Pls. let me know how to get this formatting as CENTER ALIGNMENT

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

As stated above, go to the Paragraph properties for the text object, click the chevron to select "Currently editing Value properties" and select centre align.

Untitled.png

Steve

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 7

There is probably a fancier way of doing this but one way is to make the textbox the entire width of the form and make sure it is center aligned. That way no matter how long the string is that you enter it will always be centered.

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

As stated above, go to the Paragraph properties for the text object, click the chevron to select "Currently editing Value properties" and select centre align.

Untitled.png

Steve

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----