Expand my Community achievements bar.

ALC-TTN-104-002: Could not connect to bootstrap servlet; the requested URL was not found on the server. Is Adobe LiveCycle deployed?

Level 1

Hi All,

During LiveCycle 8.2 installation, I am getting the following error message at the database initialization step:

ALC-TTN-104-002: Could not connect to bootstrap servlet; the requested URL was not found on the server.  Is Adobe LiveCycle deployed?

Is someone faced this problem earlier?

5 Replies

Former Community Member

Would you explain your installation environment firstly?

I'm a newbie. I have just started evaluation since Apr, 2009. But I want to give you my so-called experiences.

Please give me the environment information.

Thank you.

Level 1

Hi,

Have u fixed this issue? I am also facing the same problem. If there is any solution.Please tell me.

Thanks

Former Community Member

Hi,

I want to know what kind of db you have installed. At first I used to install SQL Server 2005.

But I misconfigured some elements, so I used Oracle 10g instead of SQL Server 2005.

And you know what?

I failed again because of db initial size. Now that I set the initial size 2000MB(according to LiveCycle Installation Requirements).

And now everything is ok.

Pls give me your environment in detail. I also faced a few problems while installing LiveCycle ES. It can help you.

Thanks.

Former Community Member

Sorry, I forgot something.

What HTTP Server are you using now? I mean what kind of Web Application server.

In my case I used the default http server of IBM Websphere Application Server 6.1.7.

Thanks.

Level 1

Hi,

Thanks, I am using Jboss server with out turnkey. i ll check my db initial
size.

Thanks