Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEC with FP 11 not working

Level 2

Hi,

I've upgraded my LCCS conference app using the LCCS 2.0.0 library for FP 10.3. I've set -target-player=12 and minimum player to 10.3. Everything is working fine when both users on the conference are using the 10.3 version of the Flash Player; the AEC is working great. However, when I upgrade one of my user to FP 11, then the AEC is not wrking anymore. The FP 10.3 user is hearing very clear feedback (coming from the FP 11 user), which is telling me that the AEC is not working on the PC with FP 11 installed.

Downgrading the player back to 10.3 resolves the problem.

Have you experienced this problem?

Thank you!

Matetnic

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Matetnic,

Thanks for reporting the issue to us. We have fixed it, and attaching a patched 10.3 swc and src.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Arun

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

I've just tested with both users using FP 11 and the problem is worst; no AEC working at all. Doesn't seem to have any error as well, just huge feedback for both users.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Matetnic,

Thanks for reporting the issue to us. We have fixed it, and attaching a patched 10.3 swc and src.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Arun

Level 2

Thanks for the fix. Would it be possible to have it for LCCS v2.0.0 ? This is the version we're using in production right now?

Thank you very much!

Matetnic

Employee

Hi Matetnic,

Version 2.1.0 is very close to v2.0.0 with 9 bug fixes . So I wouldnt be worried to use the latest one. And to answer your question, its a bit overhead to generate v2.0.0 swc , so can you please try 2.1.0 and check if everything works for you.

Thanks

Arun

Level 2

Hey Arun -- does 2.1 have the AEC Fix?

<3

Josh

Employee

Hey Josh,

Nopes the official 2.1.0 release doesnt have the fix, but the 10.3 swc and src attached in this thread does.

Thanks

Arun

Level 2

OK thx for the quick response bro

Level 2

Hi Arun,

Just integrated the official release of the LCCS SWC in order to enable AEC support and ran into this problem under FP11.  Our project is flash only, can you attach the lccsFlash.swc version that includes the AEC fix?

Thanks.

Employee

Hi Anotnio,

Attaching the patched FlashOnly version of the lccs swc.

Thanks

Arun