Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEC support in AIR 2.7

Level 4

Does the latest LCCS swc support AEC in AIR 2.7?  From reading the forums I'm getting the idea that AEC is just always turned on now and I all I would have to do is build my app against the latest swc and AIR 2.7.  I just thought I'd ask before I started down a wrong path.

Thank you,

-Eric

3 Replies

Level 4

So I built my client tonight against AIR 2.7 (on OSX) but for some reason my mic isn't working.   In another section of my application I was able to record audio using mic = Microphone.getEnhancedMicrophone(-1) and play it back so at least I know that part is working.

I can connect to my older client and I can hear audio and see video coming from them but no audio coming from me.   Maybe I've just fallen behind the times with LCCS.

In debug I can see that my audioPub is using the enhanced mic, and has selected the correct mic by looking at it's name.

Any ideas on what I should be hunting down?

Thank you,

-Eric

Level 4

solved by updating my webclient to also use the new lccs library