Expand my Community achievements bar.

ADOBE - YOUR SUPPORT IS A JOKE

Level 1

Congratulations Adobe, your inept Customer service is by far the worst customer service I've ever had the misfortune to experience..well done, your taking stupidity to a whole new farcical level.

I have just been bounced to SEVEN different departments in your customer service centre, which I'm guessing is in Mumbai.

I have a CREATIVE CLOUD subscription - all I want to know is is Lifecycle still a product, and if so, where can I download it from?

It's not really a lot, you know, to contact a company whose products you have been using for years and ask two questions? Well it would seem to be way beyond any of your staff's ability.

2 Replies

Level 4

Do you want the Designer or Server product? You can still buy Designer, the server product is now AEM Forms.

Employee

LiveCycle Designer is available for purchase at the link below.  It's not part of Creative Cloud and also hasn't been bundled with Acrobat for some time.  This product isn't supported any longer, which is likely why it isn't on anyone's lists, but if you want or need it, you can get it.

LC Designer - Adobe Store