Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Adobe X Pro Crashes when trying to create a distributable form (LiveCycle or Acrobat). Help!

Former Community Member

Hello,

I've just recently installed Adobe Acrobat X Pro, and while I can pull in and edit my previously created forms in LiveCycle, I am unable to create a distributable version of the form.   The program - whether I'm in LiveCycle or Acrobat - crashes and completely closes.   Does anyone have any ideas?   Right now, I'm completely stuck without a way to distribute my forms.

Thank you,

Janice

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Any solution? I had exactly the same problem with Adobe Pro X. I switched back to Adobe Pro 9.4 extended and still have the same problem! Very frustrating considering the cost of this software

Former Community Member

No, unfortunately, the more I get into this program, the more I'm finding that it's completely worthless.   None of the functionality I found in the previous version appears to have made it to this next version.   I am completely at a stand-still with the program, with documents I cannot edit properly, nor with a way to create new versions from scratch in the new version.