Expand my Community achievements bar.

adobe upgrade -signature plugins.

Level 2

Hello dear fellow members,

we are currently using CIC sign it software Plugin in our Adobe documents (8.1.3) for signature.

Currently we are upgrading the reader to Adobe X.

and there comes the problem. CIC sign IT plugin in not compatiable to this version of reader.(adobe X)

My question is, Are there any other Signature tools/plugin, that will capture the signature from (tablet PC) and load as image in the signature field.

All possible answers and appreciated and alternate solutions are welcome.

Note: i tried TOPAZ SigPlus - but i think i have to change my interactive form code. (am reaserching.....still

i have to remove the signature SB keys of CIC and sue something else for Topaz.( still investigating)

I assume, we have to code in livecycle desginer for the interactive form.

Please ..please advise me.

need some light.

thanks in advance.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Have you checked out DocuSign from Adobe. From memory it will work with AcroForms, Static XFA Forms, but not Dynamic XML XFA Forms.

Niall

Level 2

We need the signature software to be avaibale for user on their Tablets.

Once they sign the document, it willl be emailed to our Mail Server.

So no signature authentication middleware in place.

Level 2

We have people, who work in field and are isolated to the internet.

They have to gather info and Sign the PDF document.

The PDF should capture the signature as image and must store in the Field ( form will be designed with all required fields using LiveCycle Designer)

we will eamil the signed pdf as an email attachement to our exchange server.

Can you all help me to list the all available Software Plugins that go as per my requirement with ADOBE X.

we are having problem with CIC Sign It.We are looking at other alternatives in the mean time.

your inputs and suggestions are higly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Former Community Member

A bit late, but SigPDF by Signature Perfect is supporting Acrobat X and Adobe Reader X, also the Protected Mode of ARX, supporting classic PDF documents and forms, but also Interactive Forms by Adobe (LiveCycle Forms). Selective Signing possible, recommended for Enterprises

Signature validation of SIGPDF signatures compatible down to A 8.1.2 and AR 8.1.2 for XFA (LiveCycle Forms) and down to A6 / AR6 for classic PDF docs / forms.

Supporting TOPAZ 1x5 LCD pads, Signotec SIGMA / OMEGA pads, "Penabled" Tablet PCs with WACOM technology (Win XP, VISTA, Win 7).

Actually already testing for A 11 / AR 11, because we are member of the Adobe Acrobat PreRelease program

infos at www.signature-perfect.com

BR, Rolf Schmoldt