Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Adobe LiveCycle

Level 1

I recently purchased Adobe Pro DC. Once installed I discovered that LiveCycle no longer comes with the product. I previously had LiveCycle ES2 with Acrobat 10.

I spoke to Adobe Technical who advised that I would have to purchase LiveCycle Upgrade and to contact sales.

I tried the 800 685 3644 number but it does not connect. I rang the main sales line to be told LiveCycle was no linger required but if I had any questions I would have to call the 800 685 3644 number. I informed them that this number did not work but was told it was the only number they had.

Does anyone know if LiveCycle is still available and if not what product has it been replaced with as I am getting sent round in circles at the moment.

Thank you.

1 Reply

Level 2

We paid a premium for the AEM LiveCycle + LiveCycle enterprise Server. Adobe merged LiveCycle with Adobe Experience Manager. You mentioned ES2, but the latest version is ES4.