Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Livecycle WSDL for Siebel - How does it work?

Level 1

Hi,

I am having a look at the standard Integration between Siebel and Adobe Livecycle. From Siebel Documentation, it is not completely clear how the PDFs are created from Siebel Consumer Data. I understand that a standard Outbound Webservice (provided by Adobe) must be created for this, but how does it work? My understanding is that the request is sent to the Adobe Form Server for deploying the Adobe PDF file. How is it setup so the integration knows in which location it must place the PDF? In this case the Siebel FlieSystem I assume.

Any comments in the general overview

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi,

This forum here is for questions related to LCCS.

For help with your question, I'd recommend that you take a look at this list here and pick the forum that matches the product you are using and/or the question you have:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/livecycle

Best,

Julien

LCCS Quality Engineering

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi,

This forum here is for questions related to LCCS.

For help with your question, I'd recommend that you take a look at this list here and pick the forum that matches the product you are using and/or the question you have:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/livecycle

Best,

Julien

LCCS Quality Engineering

Level 1

Sorry, I have moved the thread.

Thanks,

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----