Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES4 ends with Mar 2018 and extended support ends in 2020

Level 1

The maintenance period of Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES4 ends with Mar 2018 and extended support ends in 2020. Can you please let me know the replacement product for Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES4. I am referring only to the core designer functionality to be able to create/edit forms in a desktop, and not any advanced features?

I am currently using Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES 8.2. I am interested in the compatibility of the rebranded AEM forms Designer 6.X past the no support in 2020.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

You can use AEM forms 6.4 designer to create/edit forms and leverage other form designing capabilities similar to the ES4 designer.

Please go through the following link for details on supported platform matrix:

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Supported Platforms for AEM Forms on JEE

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

You can use AEM forms 6.4 designer to create/edit forms and leverage other form designing capabilities similar to the ES4 designer.

Please go through the following link for details on supported platform matrix:

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Supported Platforms for AEM Forms on JEE