Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe LiveCycle Designer 11.0 with AveryDennison printer MLI language problem

Level 1

Hello,

We are using the SAP software which calls the SAP ME, and we downloaded the version Adobe LiveCycle Designer 11.0 from SAP support portal and use it for design our production label templates. Our printer type is called Avery Dennison, and it works in generally. But recently we got a requirement for a new label template. For this template we are asked to use some special font type, and we can design it in the Designer, and after that we tried the label printing, with the option Configuration File zebra300dpi - and in the Avery Dennison printer we setup the printer languge as MLI. We tried to print but we realized the special font cannot be sent from Adobe LiveCycle Designer to this printer, because the label comes from the printer always has the font Arial.

Do you have any idea whether I need upgrade anything to have the Adobe LiveCycle Designer support the special font to this kind of Avery Dennison printers?

PS - We tried another label designer tool, and from the designer side we also set the print lauguage as zebra, and printed the label which contains the special font successfully, which means the Avery Dennison printer with MLI language support the special fonts other than the Arial.

Thanks & regards,

Leon

0 Replies