Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Digital Signature Validation issue

Level 1

Hello,

I am currently working on Offline Interactive Adobe form using Adobe Designer 7.1 and use Adobe 9.0. We have two Digital signatures in the form, to be signed once all the fields are filled. Earlier we had used scripting in the form Javascript but we have changed to Formcalc.

When the digital signature is signed by the digital signature tablet, its is valid with a green tick mark with comment "Signed and all signatures are valid" on the top of the form. If we close the form and re-open the form, the green tick mark is changed to a yellow triangle with a escalmation mark with comments " Signed and all signatures are valid but with unsigned changes after the last signature." While searching for the internet, we came accross the document " Digital User Guide" (dated May 31 2007), which explains to capture the modification list after the placing the signature.

Based on that we were able to find out that there is 1 miscellaneous changes occerred after the signature. As per the above document, its mentioned as "Some changes which occur in memory or cannot be explicitly listed are labelled miscellaneous." We are not able to find the exact reason why this error is occuring.

Please find the document and the screen shot of the errors attached herewith.

Request to help in solving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Mukund SampathError screen 1.JPGScreen 2.JPG

2 Replies

Level 8

I am getting exactly the same warning or error, but I am using XFA Dynamic Form which Signature Locking feature.

I am using Adobe LC Desinger ES2 + SP2, and Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.1.

After the document is signed I get this message:

Signed and all signatures are valid but with unsigned changes after the last signature.

Then after I close and open the PDF, I get message that the last signature was invalid "At least one signature is invalid".

When I try to view the differences using document compare (2 pages only), the report says that page was moved or matching page was not found.

I have a feeling that this is a bug.

Any help will be appreciated.

Tarek.

Level 8

I found the cause of the problem in my case.

I was making some changes to the Field Value and Field Property "mandatory" to one field on the PreSign Event of a Signature. Looks like, next time the form is open the default values will take place again, then I am changing them again, which is a change.

I changed the Form Properties/Default/Scripting to Automatically. Now, the problem is solved.

Tarek.