I am trying to configure and test data base connection using adobe livecycle configuration manager.
I am sure that my all oracle database credials (db type,db name, host name, port number , db userid and password) are correct.
but not sure about JDBC driver in application server lib and local JDBC driver path.
When i click on Test Database Connection it gives me error message "database setting failed validations".
Please help me knowing the issue. Why i am not able to connect to Oracle data base.
I have three servers
1. Adobe LC server ( First I installed Weblogic and then adobe lc)
2. weblogic server (only weblogic is installed, created database and gave privilages as per clustering_weblogic.pdf document)
3. Oracle Database (only oracle is installed, using Net manager , entering userid and password connection is successfull)
Please let me know issue.
I believe you have already created and configured a domain on the WebLogic server machine as per preparing to install guide for cluster.
Please follow the steps below and let me know if they work for you:
1) Exit LiveCycle Configuration Manager.
2) Copy and paste the ojdbc6.jar from your LiveCycle machine to C:\bea\user_projects\domains\<your domain>\lib folder on your WebLogic server machine.
3) Stop WebLogic Managed Server, Admin Server and Node Manager (in that order).
4) Start WeLogic Node Manager, Admin Server and Managed Server (in that order).
5) Re-launch LiveCycle Configuration Manager and attempt to configure the database again (specify 'JDBC driver in application server lib' as C:\bea\user_projects\domains\<your domain>\lib\ojdbc6.jar)
Let me know if these steps resolve your issue or not.
By the way, are you using Package JDBC datasources or Globally-scoped datasources?