Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Adobe Acrobat Pro XI license how to get free LiveCycle Designer.

Level 1

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro XI license and would like to receive free LiveCycle Designer. How to do that and am I eligible for this option?

3 Replies

Level 6

Found this in the FAQs:

Who is eligible for a free LiveCycle Designer upgrade?

The following customers are eligible for a free upgrade:

• Customers who purchased a prior license to Acrobat and have purchased an upgrade to Acrobat XI Pro
  • Customers who have an Adobe Maintenance and Support contract or purchased Upgrade Plan eligible for an Acrobat XI Pro upgrade
  • Active Creative Cloud Complete members whose memberships started before October 15, 2012

The one-time LiveCycle Designer upgrade is available in English, French, German, or Japanese. Eligible customers can choose which language they would like to receive. Visit the Customer Support Portal to request an upgrade.

Level 1

THX , I have tried that but this redirects to my account and only support is this forum. I do have full Adobe Pro XI license not upgrade so not sure if I'm eligible. This support really sucks for such an expensive software - completely appalling.

I'm simply trying to find out if having purchased Adobe Pro XI license I can get free livecycle designer and if so how to do that as it appears there is no direct contact to support /  helpdesk available.

Level 10

Did you buy an upgrade from Adobe Acrobat X to Acrobat XI or did you just by Acrobat XI?

In the second case you're not eligible to receive a licence for Designer.

Otherwise you should try to contact the support via chat or phone.