Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Adding Pages

Former Community Member

Whenever I add a page it places it at the bottom, but when I move it to the top LiveCycle creates a blank page above the page I just moved to the top. How do I get rid of this blank page?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

It's to do with the pagination settings for the new page, that is now relocated. Select the new page and in the Object > Pagination palette, set the Place to either Follow previous or On Page. Then go to the second page and make sure that the Place is set to Follow previous.

That should work,

Niall

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

It's to do with the pagination settings for the new page, that is now relocated. Select the new page and in the Object > Pagination palette, set the Place to either Follow previous or On Page. Then go to the second page and make sure that the Place is set to Follow previous.

That should work,

Niall

Former Community Member

Another question for you regarding pageination.

I have a subform that needs to be on a new page and then have a regular page on the page after it. On the subform I have "Top of Next Page" and "Continue Filling Parent" after. then on the Page after it I have "Top of Next Page" and "Continue Filling Parent" after. The problem is, I have a blank page between them in Designer, but when I view in the Reader, there is no blank page between them. How do I get rid of that blank page in designer and keep it the same in Reader?

Thanks

Level 10

Hi,

I would have the second page set to "Follow previous". That should work–hopefully!

Niall