Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Add row overwriting text

Level 2

Hi

I have been designing a form and i have 2 rows that the user can add a new row; the first is working fine however the second just overwrites the text below it.

Am i missing something obvious that would stop this from happening?

I would have attached the form however i cannot see how you add a pdf

G

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

Here is the link of the form that I have worked on https://acrobat.com/#d=KNwNaVZSykxgNoSkN*2XIw

But the problem is : As I have changed the Page - 2 from positioned to flowed all the fields have been dis arranged. Yo need to align those.

What I have done : Changed the Page - 2 from positioned to flowed.

Wrapped the last two subforms in a single sub form.

Thanks.

Bibhu.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 9

Hi,

You can not directly upload PDF here. For that, you need to upload it through acrobat.com. Go to www.acrobat.com . Create an account if you do not have it already. Then Upload the PDF. Copy the link and paste it here.

Thanks.

Bibhu.

Level 4

You have to set the content property to Flowed which is positioned by default. See under Object > Subform.

Snapshot Below:

flowLay.jpg

Hope it should work. Thanks.

-

Abhinav

Level 2

I have changed the content property to flowed and the second row (no23) still does not work properly.

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

Here is the link of the form that I have worked on https://acrobat.com/#d=KNwNaVZSykxgNoSkN*2XIw

But the problem is : As I have changed the Page - 2 from positioned to flowed all the fields have been dis arranged. Yo need to align those.

What I have done : Changed the Page - 2 from positioned to flowed.

Wrapped the last two subforms in a single sub form.

Thanks.

Bibhu.