Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Add Row button adds three rows (not one)

Level 2

In Dropbox - UCCJEA - Intake Form (04).pdf there are two tables. Both tables have a single "Add Row" button. In the top table, clicking it once actually adds three rows (not one, as it should). In the second table, it operates as it should (adding only one row). However, for the life of me, I can't fathom why.

The top table uses this code:

The bottom table uses this code:

Barring some form of document corruption, I cannot begin to guess why the top adds three rows, but the bottom only one. This is driving me crazy.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Nope, still not working, try using Gmail share drive or send me a private message and I'll give you my email.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi, sorry but the link provided is not working...

Correct answer by
Level 10

Nope, still not working, try using Gmail share drive or send me a private message and I'll give you my email.

Level 2

I have messaged you via the Adobe system. I don't know if that will automatically become a real email to you or not.

graystrickland at gmail dot com.png

Level 2

For the benefit of anyone reading this thread later... I post here private messages with Magnus69...

=====

FROM MAGNUS69

Hi, I found the problem to your issue. Even though I don't know why you had 3-4 click events for your button... It was only showing 1 event in the scripts, but if you go look in the xml source, you can see there is 3-4 click events for that 1 button...
by removing them and keeping only 1 it is now working...

Here is the form:  UCCJEA - Intake Form (04).pdf - Google Drive

====

FROM ME

Thank you for fixing my document, but can you tell me where to look to do that myself? I have no clue where to look at the "xml source."

Thanks for the fish, please help me learn to fish.

====

FROM MAGNUS69

Hi again, when you are in LiveCycle click on "View" next to "Edit" & "File".

Then click on XML Source