Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Add multiple signatures in page

Level 2

I have Life Cycle Designer 8.0 and I'm trying to add two signature fields on the same page. I can include both fields fine, but when signing the second one, the first one gives the warning "...there have been subsequent changes to the document". I guess the error makes sense. But is there a way to workaround it?

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi,

No there is no way to work around it as if you could it would pretty much invalidate the whole purpose of digital signatures as they have to remember exactly what is signed.

Depending on how you are viewing the document it may be possible to see the document as it was originally signed.

Regards

Malcolm

Level 2

I thought so. When printing the form it doesn't display any warning and both digital signatures appear.

I can only sign on my PC since I set up the digital signature there. I have tried with no success to add a certificate on our CA server so anyone on our network can sign, but have been unsuccessful.