Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

add attachments

Level 4

I have created a form that allows users to add an attachment. I can add the attachment, but then where does it go? When the form is submitted, the attachment doesn't come with it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

It is working.

I just gave the extention rights to the pdf and attached file and submitted.

i recieved email(i changes to my email id on submit) able to see the attachement also on the attachment tab.

see the screenshot below as attached.( click on the attachement image on pdf left hand corner u can see the attachements.)

also attached ur pdf with rights, hope it work with u aswell.

Raghu.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

It is working.

I just gave the extention rights to the pdf and attached file and submitted.

i recieved email(i changes to my email id on submit) able to see the attachement also on the attachment tab.

see the screenshot below as attached.( click on the attachement image on pdf left hand corner u can see the attachements.)

also attached ur pdf with rights, hope it work with u aswell.

Raghu.

Level 4

Thank you! It does seem to work now, but I needed to make some small cosmetic changes to the form. I

opened it in Adobe and extended rights and resaved, and now the add attachment button doesn't work. Did I miss a step?

Level 10

Hi,

When you extend a form in Acrobat, the ability to add an attachment is one of the functions that is removed.

See here for details. http://cookbooks.adobe.com/post_Using_LiveCycle_Forms_in_Acrobat_and_Reader-16518.html

Happy holidays,

Niall

Level 6

Yes, u missied the "Addition of and changes to embedded files" right to give to pdf. this is the right can able to attach files to pdf.

see the screen shots for reference (these are from reader extention server 7.0)

Raghu.