Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

acrobat is unable to distribute this form??

Former Community Member

Hi

Ive been building a form over the last few weeks in LiveCycle ES2. It's nothing too complicated (text / date entry , drop downs, repeating row tables etc) - there is no validation set at all at the moment or any kind of signature.

My issue is that I am recieving an error message when I attempt to distribute the form:

"acrobat is unable to distribute this form" - that's it. No other information to help find the cause of the problem

I am using Acobat X version 10.1.4

Has anyone seen this before? Can you help me at least know where to start looking for issues please?

Thanks

Ellis

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Just to add

I've systematically removed each section of the form, testing to see if this distribution error is related to a particular element. However I have got all the way back to just the master page (which you are unable to delete) no content at all and I still get the error?

Could this be a target version thing?

Really clutching at straws tbh

Unless anyone can advise my only optio will be to rebuild the form using the objects in the broken form and see if that works?

Thanks in anticipation!

Ellis

Former Community Member

**BUMP**

I am still having this problem - has anyone seen anything similar? Any suggestions as to where to begin to fix?

Thanks

Ellis