Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Accessibility

Level 2

Finally found the discussions.

Do I use Live-cycle Server or Live-cycle Designer to create an accessible PDF?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

HI,

You would use LiveCycle Designer to create the template for the form and LiveCycle Server ( or probably now Adobe Experience Manager would be used for both parts) but I wanted to answer your question directly.

More details above AEM forms - Form and document management system | Adobe Experience Manager

Regards

Malcolm

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

HI,

You would use LiveCycle Designer to create the template for the form and LiveCycle Server ( or probably now Adobe Experience Manager would be used for both parts) but I wanted to answer your question directly.

More details above AEM forms - Form and document management system | Adobe Experience Manager

Regards

Malcolm

Level 2

So if I create in LCD, will the Server make it accessible to assistive technology? Screen readers etc?

Level 5

HI,

Assuming the form is created to be accessible, then that is what you will get, the server does not magically make your form accessible, there are some guidelines here, but you need to make sure you follow the guidelines you need for how accessible you want to make the form, and by that I mean, if it is for the UK Government, US Government, EU, etc.... they have there own rules for what is considered accessible.

Adobe LiveCycle ES4 * Creating Accessible Forms

Hope this helps

Malcolm