This may be a really silly question, but I need some help. I imported an LCA from ES to ES2 by importing into a new application. I applied access controls to it and allowed a particular developer to open the process. When he attempts to open the process, he cannot. No error messages at all, he just can't open the process. Any thoughts?
The import process for ES (8.x) to ES2 (9.0) is confusing by my reckoning. Here are some notes I made for myself. PLEASE be aware that these notes were made for a very early build of ES2 so your mileage may vary.
1) Admin UI - import 8.x archive
2) Workbench applications view - click refresh
3) create new application ('File > New > Application')
4) optionally, create folders for forms, processes, etcetera
5) right-click on application version folder and select 'Import'
6) expand 'LiveCycle runtime content' folder and select 'Process'
- lca should be visible in 'Process Import Wizard'
- drill into proces name and select process version
- select target folder and click 'Finish'
7) right-click on application version folder and select 'Import'
😎 expand 'LiveCycle runtime content' folder and select 'Resource'
- lca resources on local machine should be visible in 'Resources Import Wizard'