Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Access Orchestration process in Workbench ES2 and it was created in LiveCycle ES

Level 4

Hi Folks,

I have an archive which is build in Workbench ES (8.2), now I have imported that package on ES2 (9.0) server through Admin UI[Services > Applications and Services > Application Management (clicked on tab 8.x deployments)]. Then, I have configured (no principal added [INVOKE_PEREM]) the imported orchestration processes.

Now, logged in to Workbench ES2 and did File > Get Application, in that list I DON'T see any orchestration processes which were configured in Admin UI (ES2). How should I get those processes accessible to workbench ES2 to work more on them? Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi Rajesh

ES (8.2) processes are considered legacy items in the new Application Model in ES2.

In order to view/edit them you would need to import them into an Application.

See the following help: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/workbenchHelp/help.htm?content=upgrade_import.html

Diana

Level 4

Thank you, Diana. That helped me a lot, now i could get all processes on workbench.

Thanks,

Rajesh