Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Access Orchestration process in Workbench ES2 and it was created in LiveCycle ES

Level 4

Hi Folks,

I have an archive which is build in Workbench ES (8.2), now I have imported that package on ES2 (9.0) server through Admin UI[Services > Applications and Services > Application Management (clicked on tab 8.x deployments)]. Then, I have configured (no principal added [INVOKE_PEREM]) the imported orchestration processes.

Now, logged in to Workbench ES2 and did File > Get Application, in that list I DON'T see any orchestration processes which were configured in Admin UI (ES2). How should I get those processes accessible to workbench ES2 to work more on them? Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi Rajesh

ES (8.2) processes are considered legacy items in the new Application Model in ES2.

In order to view/edit them you would need to import them into an Application.

See the following help: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/workbenchHelp/help.htm?content=upgrade_import.html

Diana

Level 4

Thank you, Diana. That helped me a lot, now i could get all processes on workbench.

Thanks,

Rajesh