1. i wonder that lccs is suitable for Large-scale Live broadcasts such as fmle+fms?【no】
2. Whether The LCCS server side is build on FMS？【Yes,at least has use fms】
3. whether the lccs allow developers to edit actionscript which in serverside ?【no】
4. if client don't have UDP-enabled,LCCS fall back to RTMP/RTMPS/RTMPT Automatically。 【RTMP】
5. such as chatroom, whether chat data is saved in serverside? 【No】
6. whether i am able to use fms4 to achieve all functions which in LCCS?【Yes,almost】
Hi Thomas (sorry for the delay) :
1. no - we don't provide a way to re-encode like fmle does.
2. yup, some of the cluster is definitely FMS
4. RTMPS, technically.
5. You can configure it to save the data or not.
6. I suppose you could do a lot of it, but you'd still have to figure out some pretty tough problems, and operate it yourself.
Nigel,Thanks a lot.right now i am more clearly.but i still have some problems:
The current situation is My Company is a videos share website(just like "youtube"),so "Large-scale Live broadcasts" and “videos on demand” are the most concerned for us.
1 "Large-scale Live broadcasts" ,currently we are using fmle + fms ,but we are considering to use p2p for more Cost-effective.whether fms is more suitable for us?
2 "videos on demand",we are using apache(http)+CDN,also we are considering to try to use p2p for more Cost-effective.for this case and also Because of many reasons，we won't turn to use rtmp/rtmfp, whether the "Object Replication" is the Main Solution in ActionScript?
Combination of the above situation ，do you have some suggest for us,such as what service(lccs,fms) should we to be using, that more Cost-effective and More suitable for us。