Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

2-Column Flowed Layout Problem

Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to create a two column page which needs to get data that will fill the columns. Upon filling one column, the text will need to reflow to the next one

My use case is I want some headlines and images on the first page only and don't want these on second page.

I have started with one master page having two content area and with a  flow-able subform.

Issue I am facing is if I will add images and headlines in the master page then it will come in all the pages.

so I thought of creating two master page both will have two content area. First master page will have header and icon on half of the page and rest half will contain two content area. Another master page will have two content area only.

Now final thing is how to make sure that first master page will be applied for first page and for all the other pages second master will be used.

Please can somebody look in to it and help me out.

0 Replies