Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

xfa form type not available

Former Community Member
I dont see xfa form in the 'Type' dropdown when i try to create a new variable..

Can anyone help me ...
10 Replies

Level 10
It's called xfaForm.

If you don't find it, go to the bottom of the list. You'll see a Find Type and try to find it that way.

Jasmin

Level 10
Which version are you using?

Jasmin

Level 10
Can you check under the Component View to see if the Task Manager service is installed and started properly.

The service id is com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.service.TaskManagerDSC

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Hi,

I have the same problem, don't see the xfaForm variable. I don't see the "com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.service.TaskManagerDSC" in the component view. Can you please tell me how to add this component?

Kind regards

Lars

Former Community Member
Figured out how to add the missing component, thanks anyway.

Former Community Member
I don't see com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.service.TaskManagerDSC.

Hansen,Let me know how to add a missing component.

Also ,how to use component as a service as I don't find all the components in the Service view.

Former Community Member
Right click "Components" and browse for .jar file. Should be located in a folder similar to this: c:\adobe\livecycle8\deploy

I was lucky to have another environment running LiveCycle ES where I found the missing .jar file.

/Lars

Level 9
The easiest way is to re-run Configuration Manager, and deploy components. Make sure that you select Process Management when you installed LiveCycle, otherwise the Task Manager component won't be included.<br /><br />You can also drag-drop the component from the file system directly into the Components view in WorkBench. You'll find all components in:<br /><adobeInstallDir/deploy. However, there are dependencies between components, so it's generally safer to use Configuration Manager.<br />Howard<br />http://www.avoka.com