Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Workflow deployment timeout

Former Community Member
Has anyone gotten this msg and the solution to fix w/o having to stop and restart Workflow Agent?

Failed to perform deploy operation

Error occurred during deploy of /Demo;1/demo.jwf -> A time out occurred while waiting for a response from Adobe Workflow Server on server: machinename.

Error code = E_REPOSITORY_WRITE
4 Replies

Former Community Member
I've seen similar issues and sometimes even a restart didn't solve the problem. The only solution I found was to purge all the old work items in the database through Administrator. It seemed like an old work item had become corrupt and was causing this problem. Once I did the purge, the problem went away.

Former Community Member
There are still an abundance of refresh issues within AWS Admin Tool. To resolve in most cases close then reopen AWS Admin.

Also you may want to try installing the latest patches from the support site ( if you haven't already done so). I believe there were updates made to the AWS Driver. Note: Patches only apply to version 6.2.

http://www.adobe.com/support/products/enterprise/support_knowledge_center_workflow.html

Former Community Member
To resolve in most cases close then reopen AWS Admin - else you can plead your case with Support.