Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Where is the Script Editor?

Former Community Member
I have looked everywhere for the script editor and i can not find it anywhere. I am sure it is in an obvious spot and i just am missing it. Is there a step I am missing or is it named something else? Please someone help me out.
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Sometimes you will inadvertently close a palette. You can open them again by looking under the Window menu and checking off the palettes that you want visible. Or you can use the toggle keys - for script editor it is: Ctrl-Shift-F5

Level 1

I also cannot find the script editor in cs4. Also did an update but still nothing. Pressed Ctrl-Shift+f5 and does not appear.

Level 10

Hi,

I think that you may need a different Adobe forum. This forum relates to LiveCycle Designer, which is a form development program. It's not strictly part of the CS4 suite of programs (albeit that it does come bundled with Acrobat Professional).

If you do have LiveCycle Designer open, then you can access the Script Editor from the Windows menu.

Parallels Desktop1.png

Good luck,

Niall