Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

using image field object to insert a image

Former Community Member
We are facing an issue when we use the image field object to insert an image on the click of a button in live cycle designer, a cell similar to the size of the image is highlighted on the button of the pdf. (The pdf is generated out of the xdp file created using the live cycle designer)- Appreciate any help to sort out this issue.
4 Replies

Former Community Member
Not sure I follow what the problem is ....can you elaborate?

Former Community Member
I created xdp file. In that xdp file, I am using a image field object and a button. On click of that button, one can add a image in that area of the form. Using that xdp, I created a pdf. Everything works fine on the pdf. When the user clicks randomly at the bottom of the pdf, a cell is highlighted in light blue shade which similar to the size of the image that has been added. If I reduce the size of the image then shaded cell area also reduces. If I click again it goes away. I checked and found no other element in that area. I hope it is clear.

Former Community Member
Is this Image object in the cell of a table? Can you send the form and the image to livecycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look.

Former Community Member
I am sending the sample for your reference. I am using adobe reader 8.0 to open the pdf. Please click and insert the picture and at the bottom of the pdf do a random click to see the blue highlight of a cell.

Thanks and appreciate your help to resolve the issue.