Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Uniform gap between Caption and Fillable Area

Former Community Member
Dear all,

I want to mentain Uniform gap between the caption and fillable area for all the fields.We can adjust the gap manually but it's difficult to mentain uniform for all the fields.Can we do it by Java script or by any other way so that it should exactly same for all the fields.If any body can please help me.

Thanks a lot in Advance

Regards

Rakesh
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Size,position,and margins of form fields can be adjusted precisely from the Layout tab in the object inspector.

You can create one custom field and save it in your own custom library. This way, you can re-use the same pre-defined fields over and over again by dragging it out from your custome library.

Another way is just copy and paste that desired field. You will get the fields with the same properties every time.

Former Community Member
Dear Jimmy,

Thanks a lot for your quick response.But the size of the caption of the fields i.e. no of letters present in the caption are not same.Suppose one field is Name and another field is Adress.How can I set the the two fields such that the gap between the caption and fillable area for the two fields are same.If the gap will same then the form will look better.I can Adjust this manually but it will not same exactly.

Regards

Rakesh

Former Community Member
You can edit your caption properties as well by going to Window>Paragraph. Then select the "Edit Caption" from the drop down menu by clicking on the arrow on the top right hand corner of the Paragraph tab.