Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Trigger event from workflow to flex form in workspace

Former Community Member
Hi,

Is it possible to generate a event in workflow and a flex form at the workspace client catch it? Is possible to pass data from workflow with the event and do filtering at the flex form side?

My objective is to run a workflow and inform user in another workflow of the changes. But the other user at the other workflow might be working on a flex form at the moment.

Thanks...
5 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi,

I read some where that the event frame work is the same for flex and workflow. I did not read on at that time. Now I could not find the page or document. Any one have any ideal on how to do it on the work flow and flex side. Thanks.

Level 10
I think the only way would be to create a message queue that workflow can post to and then make sure you Flex app registers to that message queue to get the appropriate message.

LiveCycle provides a JMS service that you can leverage to do that.

There is nothing out of the box that will automatically notify a Flex form of a workflow event.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Hi Jasmin, I see. Appreciate very much for your helps. Thanks...

Former Community Member
Hi,

I am in the midst of trying out. Should be alright. Too much things to try out and problem to solve. Thanks.