Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tagging Radio Buttons to paragraphs in Form

Level 2
I have Adobe LiveCycle and I am trying to show a specific paragraph when the "Yes" button is chosen and another different paragraph when the "No" button is chosen.

Is there a way to do this?
2 Replies

Level 5
If you use check box life will be easy.....<br /><br />Here is what I would use if both the checkbox and the paragraphs are on the same level on the object hierarchy.<br /><br />for Yes Check Box: On click event: JS:<br />if (this.rawValue == 1) {<br /> this.parent.<checkBoxNO>.rawValue = 0;<br /> this.parent.<ParaYes>.presence = "visible";<br />}else {<br /> this.parent.<ParaYes>.presence = "hidden";<br />}<br /><br />for No Check Box: On click event: JS:<br />if (this.rawValue == 1) {<br /> this.parent.<checkBoxYes>.rawValue = 0;<br /> this.parent.<ParaNO>.presence = "visible";<br />}else {<br /> this.parent.<ParaNO>.presence = "hidden";<br />}

Level 2
Thank you so much for your reply. I am new to this program and this is the first form I have created so I don't understand all of the things you told me to do. Can you make it more simple for a dummy?