Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tab Order of Dynamic Table or subform

Former Community Member
Hi,

I have a page with few subforms. At this subforms are dynamic tables or dynamic subforms. How does the tab order works in this kind of layout.

Some time I have a few subforms or tables group together when activiate the tab order form the menu [View->Tab order]. I have the tab order arranged for a dynamic subform. When I preview and add a few instance of the subform (call it subform A), the first instance tab order follow what was set. But when tab to second instance of subform (subform A), the cursor just when to another subform (subform B). Why is that so? Shouldn't it just continue to the second instance?

Thanks for any help.
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi Mike,

I have faced with the same problem also. So as a temporary solution, in the exit event of the last item in the table, I changed the focus to the next instance's first item. Not a good way. If there is any different solution, waiting also.

Asiye.

Former Community Member
Thanks Asiye, its not a bad work around after all. Hope that Adobe will solve the problem soooon...

Former Community Member
Hi,

I tried the temporary solution as suggested. But it did not work. When the focuse changed to the next instance's first item, I continue to tab and some how the tab order does not follow the first instance's tab order. It jump around. Any idea? Thanks.