Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

System code 1, error 43. English text was "Expected an object Stream"

Former Community Member
All,

I have been working on the same form for several weeks (In Livecycle 8.0). Today when I went to open it, I get the error message "Library returned system code 1, error 43. English text was "Expected an object Stream" " and the only option I have is to say okay, and the windows closes.

Background:

The Original Form was a MS Word Document that I converted to a pdf, and use Livecycle 8.0 to add drop down menus, fields etc. to it.

We have been using the form in reader for days, (testing it) and it still works fine in adobe reader, we can still open it without any problems.

However I needed to add more options to my drop down menu's and when I attempt to open the pdf file in Livecycle, all of sudden I get this error, system code 1, error 43.

I have googled, it a didnt find any help, and I have looked / searched the knowledge base with no luck.

Thank you for any assistance!

duffie
2 Replies

Former Community Member
I have not seen that error ...can you email it to livecycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look

Former Community Member
Okay, I sure will.

Thank you for you assistance.