Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn More

Sign in to view all badges

Submit Button In Workbench process stalls

01-07-2008

Hi all, I am new to workbench, and just getting my head around all this.

I am looking at the mortgage loan example, and I start the process fine, but when I click on the submit button, it gives me a blank page, and the to do is still there.

to do (1)

There is a message in the bottom of the browser (In the bottom bar) that cycles between "Transferring Data" and "Waiting for reply"

Is the form being sent to the wrong place?

Thank you all for your help.

Replies

05-10-2008

hi Jasmin,

I'm totally confused with LC ES and LC Designer ES. I have created PDF forms and i had the forms emailed by Admin via a click of submit button. And the form had to filled by employee then verified by customer and finally to Admin. Everything worked fine but as per the client requirement i was supposed to export the form datacontent to CSV format. So i though i could rely on LC workbench ES as you have asked to do so. But i feel that as i read through many articles the process is done only on Online i suppose. Is that correct Jasmin? If so the PDF forms that i have currently working in offline will not be able to submit the content alone to this process i suppose. Please help me out with possible solution..

My main requirement is to export the XML content to CSV. Can this be done using LC designer alone. If so let me know.. I have installed the trial version of LC ES. That's taking off my whole time if i choose any other application. Even google search doesnt come up. Its very slow..