Hi all, I am new to workbench, and just getting my head around all this.
I am looking at the mortgage loan example, and I start the process fine, but when I click on the submit button, it gives me a blank page, and the to do is still there.
to do (1)
There is a message in the bottom of the browser (In the bottom bar) that cycles between "Transferring Data" and "Waiting for reply"
Is the form being sent to the wrong place?
Thank you all for your help.
Yes, thats where I got the mortgage loan, and have pretty much the same issue with that one.
I will try and go through it one more time to see if I find anything.
I think recently solved the same problem.
If so, can you tell us where your Submit button is placed?
Is he in the Reader plug-in window or is it placed outside the Form at the bottom right of the Flex UI.
Also, do you see Buttons for your 2 routes, or is there a combobox?
Problem could be Firefox, try IE if not already done so.
I am Mish's college.
There is definitely something wrong with the default submit service.
* pdf, non enabled (although enabled now produces the same results)
* form fields included using the designer, no modifications
* using standard render
* using standard submit (that is enable submit service is NOT clicked)
* routes are Approve, Deny
* buttons do NOT display in the flex UI (on open form) but as drop downs in the form (this behavior changed i believe around SP2, before they showed in the flex UI)
* if "User must select a route to continue" is checked livecycle throws an error "submit service ... route: null invalid" and the submit stalls
* if "User must select a route to continue" is unchecked the process ALWAYS chooses the first route regardless of what is selected (regardless of the browser)
A few observations:
* The two quick buttons still show on the process card, selecting deny from here does select the correct path
* enabling the "send form to user" in server settings and submitting the form from there (using complete task + email endpoint) selects the correct path
This leads me to believe that the form is working as intended, that the buttons are correctly identified but that something in SP2 broke the flex UI with an open form.
All of the 20 forms we are using displays the same behavior, even creating a workflow out of two elements (a user that links back to itself with deny and an empty decision point with approve) does not solve the issue.
So to solve this issue i have to add a condition to the first route (or all routes) that check /proces_data/*form*//AWS_ACTION
This seems to be a workaround although it is pretty silly
Joerg Meyer: "buttons do NOT display in the flex UI (on open form) but as drop downs in the form (this behavior changed i believe around SP2, before they showed in the flex UI) "
As mentionend above I had the same behaviour (buttons where suddenly gone). I figured out that in our case, the problem was the flash-plugin of Firefox 3. I didn't change anything in the form or the process and just changed to IE and the buttons showed up correctly.
Hi everybody, <br />I guess my problem is related with this topic. I have small process include just two components, an execute and an Execute SQL Statement. <br />On workspace, I fill in the form (defined as xfa variable) and click the complete button, then data on the form is being recorded.<br /><br />But on workspace, when I take the form offline and submit it (by using acrobat 9 pro. ext.) I get an error message. It attempts to reach the server but gets this error: "Error:Nothing Done Invalid Server Response http://<server_ip>:8080/workspace-server/submit"<br /><br />Do you have any suggestion? What correction do I need?